Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Radiator Hose works as intended but I would think that in 2020, there would be a much more "refined" option in regards to routing/plumbing this specific hose.
Installed on MSM with a FMII Kit. Its a very tight fit given the intercooler hose, powersteering, etc is all in the way. Tried a few configurations which either impacted the intercooler hose or radiator hose. I ended up cutting the engine side hose around 3-4" and plumbed it for "minimal" impact to both hoses. It works as intended but would be much easier to route on a car without AC or powersteering.
- Nice hose but the geometry is wrong
Nice quality hose, but it does not fit 2001 with PS and AC. It just doesn't seem to have the correct geometry and rubs AC hoses or PS pulley. Had to put my old hose back on which is a perfect fit. I suppose if I hacked it up I might get it to fit.
- FWIW.. On NB's (such as my 2002 w/AC & P/S), your factory lower hose will function fine by cutting approx. 4" off from the block side (before the kink). Mine has been fine for 74k miles w/FMII. A like replacement silicone one should be fine as well.
Good looking high-quality product. Just doesn't work on all applications.
- Will not fit NB cars with Power Steering and air conditioning
Tried to make this fit my 2001. No matter how I ran the hose it rubbed on the power steering pulley or the AC hose. It is a high quality hose though.
Note from FM: Packaging is tight in that area. We know this hose can fit, as we've been using it on 2001-05 cars with AC and PS for over a decade. We're sorry you weren't able to make it work - please contact our support techs for some advice.
- Just buy it even if you dont need one (unless you already have this)
To start just in theory 2 points of failure is way better than 6. Multi layer silicone means it will last forever, and the Miata is a good car to test the forever theory.
Fitment was fine no issue. I dont know what happened with Mr. Tye Martel.
I like it......ITS SHINEY!
What else can they do?
-Its high quality.
-Its easy to install.
-Its better than the factory design.
-Its backed up by a solid company
*Fits great with FM Radiator upgrade!
- Works for me
1991 with old (1996) BEGI turbo and this hose "just worked."
- Fitment issues, but quality materials.
I got this piece as part of the FMII turbo kit. It is the only piece that did not fit. I ended up cutting it in half and adding a coupling so that I could change the angle of the connection to the Rad.