Please contact our office to obtain an “RMA” (i.e., Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning a product. Not having an RMA number will delay your refund.
Method of refund: Refunds will be processed in the manner in which payment was received or you may request store credit in lieu of a refund.
Wheels that have had tires installed cannot be returned. Please inspect your wheels carefully upon receipt. This includes wheel/tire packages that have not yet shipped if you change your mind after the tires are mounted.
No restock fee will be applied:
- for products returned within 30 days of shipped date provided the product is returned as new and undamaged in transit.
- if customer opts for store credit in lieu of a refund for products returned between 31 – 90 days provided the product is returned as new and undamaged in transit.
Restock fees will be applied when products are returned:
- between 31 – 60 days of shipped date (5% fee).
- after 61 days through 90 days of shipped date (10% fee).
No refunds or exchanges for products:
- After 91 days from the shipped date.
- Installed/used (including electrical).
- If a returned product arrives in such a condition that it cannot be sold as new.
- Sold as “discontinued” and/or “closed out” since the shipped date.
- Purchased as “special order” (i.e., a part number with an “S” in front of the number like “S-14-161xx” or designated as “special order” in the description of the item).