These are the parts you need to mount a T56 transmission to your LSx powered ND. The transmission needs to be F-body style.
The spider brace supports the tail of the transmission and also acts as a strutural piece under the car. It is significantly stronger than stock, and is probably one of the reasons that Car and Driver noticed the improved chassis stiffness of our V8 ND. Compatible with the Fiat 124.
The clutch master kit allows you to mount a Wilwood master cylinder to the stock pedal, which is required to work with the T56 hydraulics.
The shift lever adapter makes the shift lever the correct length and thread pitch for Miata use.
The flywheel cover plate, well, covers the flywheel.
The completion kit includes all the various bits and pieces to make it work:
- polyurethane transmission mount
- clutch master cylinder
- bleed and pressure hoses
- pigtails for the reverse lockout and backup light
The kit does NOT include the following parts that can be sourced from GM or elsewhere:
- T56 transmission in "F-body" form
- shifter (we recommend the stock F-body shifter, GM part 12523303)
- clutch and flywheel
- clutch slave cylinder (GM part 19301625 includes the bellhousing, slave, clutch and flywheel)