General order information
- Our online store is open 24 hours a day with a secure server for credit card, PayPal, Affirm, and Apple Pay transactions.
- All orders are processed through our online web store to provide the maximum security for our customer’s personal and payment information – orders can no longer be submitted over the phone.
- Please email email@example.com or call 1 (970) 464-5600 or 001-970-464-5600 if you need assistance with your order. We are open 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM Mountain Time Monday through Friday, except for most major US holidays.
- All payments submitted for orders on www.flyinmiata.com are collected at checkout, regardless of inventory status.
Information security is critical to our business. Your credit card information is locked away behind a Level I PCI-DSS compliant backend and transmitted via 128-bit SSL encryption. We don't even have access to it, it's a fully tokenized system to prevent data breaches. We use firewalls and other security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
Shipping & Handling – General
- Details on our free shipping policies
- As avid Planeteers, we try to ship all orders in as few boxes as possible to reduce our environmental impact and make Captain Planet proud. However, it if makes sense for us to ship certain in-stock items ahead of other back-ordered items, we’ll do so automatically to get as many parts to you as quickly as possible. Your order may arrive in multiple shipments if we don’t currently have all of the items listed with your order in stock when your order was submitted. Please contact us if you have questions or specific requests about shipping in-stock products ahead of back-ordered products.
- Orders with a total retail value of $750 or more (including shipping & handling charges and any applicable taxes) will be shipped via “Adult Signature Required”. Process: You or someone in your home/unit/apartment will have to sign for the package(s) and may be required to present a form of government-issued identification (such as a driver’s license). If no one is present to sign for the package(s) at the time of delivery, the driver should leave a note letting you know the package(s) has/have arrived and that a signature is required for release. The driver should make three attempts to obtain a signature before the package(s) is/are returned to Flyin’ Miata.
- FedEx charges a return shipping fee when a package cannot be delivered due to an incorrect address. That fee will be charged to the customer if the error was through no fault of Flyin' Miata. NOTE: The customer will be charged shipping both ways to re-deliver the package.
- Expedited shipping times (such as "2nd Day Expedited Shipping") refer to business days and not calendar days. Weekends and national holidays are not included in the transit time calculations. Also, shipping delays caused by weather will not be compensated by FedEx.
- FedEx ground, FedEx 2nd Day, FedEx Standard Overnight, USPS Priority, and USPS Express mail are used for domestic orders. More details on delivery times.
- Unless specifically stated at the shipping selection stage of the checkout process, Flyin’ Miata will choose the most appropriate shipping courier for the selected shipping speed for your order.
- Carriers have restrictions based on weight, box size, destination and even product. Not all carriers are available for every shipping destination.
- Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient and payable prior to receipt of the package. Please refer to your government’s website on the importation of goods and FedEx.com for applicable fees.
- Products are covered under their manufacturers’ warranty. Ask us for the warranty on individual products.
- Warranty does not cover labor, import or shipping expenses associated with a failed product, failure caused by incorrect installation or failure of related components.
- Price changes may occur without notice.
- Products cannot be added to or exchanged with other products listed with an order after the order is submitted through our web store.
- We reserve the right to ship products of equal or greater value.
- Shipping and installation prices are not included in our catalog.
- Flyin’ Miata is now required to collect local sales tax for most domestic orders, even outside of Colorado. More information about our requirements for collecting local sales tax here.