- Our online store is open 24 hours a day with a secure server for credit card transactions.
- Call 1-970-464-5600 or 001-970-464-5600 if you need assistance with your order. We are open 8:30 am through 5:30 pm Mountain Time, Monday through Friday.
- Credit/debit cards submitted via Bolt are not charged until the products are shipped.
- If some products are on backorder, we will ship the in-stock products if it makes sense to do so.
Information security is critical to our business. Your credit card information is locked away behind a Level I PCI-DSS compliant backend and transmitted via 128-bit SSL encryption. We don't even have access to it, it's a fully tokenized system to prevent data breaches. We use firewalls and other security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
Shipping & Handling – General
- Details on our free shipping policies
- Orders with a retail value of $750 or more (excluding shipping & handling charges) will be shipped via “signature required”. Process: You or someone in your home/unit/apartment will have to sign for the package(s). If no one is present to sign for the package(s) at the time of delivery, the driver should leave a note letting you know the package(s) has/have arrived and that a signature is required for release. The driver should make three attempts to obtain a signature before the package(s) is/are returned to Flyin’ Miata.
- UPS charges a return shipping fee when a package cannot be delivered due to an incorrect address. That fee will be charged to the customer if the error was through no fault of Flyin' Miata. NOTE: The customer will be charged shipping both ways to re-deliver the package.
- UPS ground, USPS Priority and Express mail are used for domestic orders.
- Carriers have restrictions based on weight, box size, destination and even product. Not all carriers are available.
- Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient and payable prior to receipt of the package. Please refer to your government’s website on the importation of goods and UPS.com for applicable fees.
Financing through “Affirm”
We've teamed up with Affirm to offer instant financing on everything we offer. The rate varies depending on your credit, but it's a whole lot less than paying interest on a credit card. You'll see Affirm as an option when you go to check out on our website. You'll have to provide some personal information including the last four digits of your social security number (only the last four) and they'll offer you an instant loan with surprisingly reasonable terms.
We spent a lot of time researching this; we wouldn't use a company that we're not willing to recommend to friends and family. Of course, it's always best to pay for your products up front, but if that's not possible we’re giving you a good alternative.
The minimum amount for an extended Affirm loan is $50, but they will do a 30-day interest-free loan for less than that.
Want to know more about Affirm? FAQ
- Products are covered under their manufacturers’ warranty. Ask us for the warranty on individual products.
- Warranty does not cover labor, import or shipping expenses associated with a failed product, failure caused by incorrect installation or failure of related components.
- Personal checks must be cleared by our bank (approximately 10 business days) before the order will be shipped.
- Price changes may occur without notice.
- Orders placed online cannot be changed once the order is placed.
- We reserve the right to ship products of equal or greater value.
- Shipping and installation prices are not included in our catalog.
- Sales tax will be added to orders received within Colorado.
- A 5% service fee will be charged for orders cancelled by the customer if the order has been processed for shipping.
- No fees are charged when Western Union wire is used.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for NSF checks.
Return Policy & Restock fee
- If a product is not returned in re-sellable condition, no refund will be issued and the product will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- If a non-defective product is returned, we will subtract an appropriate shipping charge from the refund.
- No refunds or exchanges will be processed for products returned after six months from the shipped date.
- For products returned through 90 days of the shipped date: A 5% restock fee will be applied for products returned not due to our error as long as the product is returned in re-sellable condition. No restock fee will be applied if the customer opts for store credit in lieu of a refund.
- For products returned after 90 days and up to six months of the shipped date: A 10% restock fee will be applied for products returned not due to our error as long as the product is returned in re-sellable condition. Store credit will be applied instead of issuing a refund.
- Refunds will be processed in the manner in which payment was received.
- If the original credit card is no longer valid, a company check will be issued.
- A refund will not be issued on a different credit card.
Flyin' Miata will not accept returns of exhaust components that have been installed or are not in new condition.
Return Policy for Used, Discontinued, “Deal of Day” & electrical products
Used, Discontinued, "Deal of the Day" and electrical products may not be returned unless the product is returned due to Flyin’ Miata’s error (e.g., the wrong product was shipped, etc). In that case, shipping charges will be refunded and no restock fee will be charged or the customer may elect to exchange the product with no financial penalty.