Are you looking for time-tested FM hardware, but don't need a complete turbo system? You can specify your own kit here. It's great for people building on a budget.
Please note that, depending on the options you select, it may not be a complete kit and you will have to supply some extra parts to make it functional.
Naturally, everything is still top quality. The downpipe is CNC-bent stainless steel with a lifetime warranty. The optional hard lines should outlast the car. Our exclusive formed silicone turbo hoses give the best flow with no extra failure points and light weight.
The basic kit includes everything found in the FM II, minus the ECU, knock sensor, air temperature sensors, wideband and the injectors. If you remove some of the below parts from the kit, they will not be included.
This kit comes with:
- turbo manifold with Inconel studs
- turbine outlet and stainless steel downpipe
- genuine Garrett GT-series turbo (if selected)
- braided oil feed line for the turbo
- silicone water lines (if selected)
- high temperature rubber oil drain line (if selected)
- formed silicone intercooler hoses
- efficient front-mount intercooler
- K&N-style air filter
- silicone lower radiator hose
- Turbosmart bypass valve (if selected)
- Turbosmart blowoff valve (if selected)
- turbo heatshield (if selected)
- cold air box for intake (if selected)
- injectors (if selected)
- boost gauge (if selected)
- tools for drilling and tapping the oil pan (if selected)
- Turbosmart manual boost control (if selected)
- EGR pipe (if selected)
If you delete parts from this kit (such as the turbocharger), you will need to supply your own parts (such as a turbocharger).
The optional 3" exhaust upgrade includes a complete exhaust system right back to the tailpipe. Otherwise, the exhaust ends at the downpipe. The 3" system needs to be added to your order separately.
A few notes:
- If you use your own turbo, you will need our wastegate bracket. The stock GT2554 and 2560 wastegate brackets are not compatible.
- Our turbos have machined compressor housings with a 2.5" compressor inlet. If your turbocharger does not, you will need a bolt-on adapter or your housing will have to be machined. The bolt-on option may cause fitment problems with our compressor inlet hose.
- Our turbos have machined compressor housings with a 2.0" compressor outlet. If your turbo has a three-bolt flange, you will need a bolt-on outlet adapter. This may cause fitment problems with our compressor outlet hose when used on a 2560.
- The oil line kit is intended to attach to a -4AN fitting on top of the turbo. If your turbocharger does not have this fitting, you will need one. We have these available for certain turbos.
- If you delete the intercooler, we will still supply the intercooler piping.
- Note for automatic cars: the downpipe will need modification to clear the bellhousing on an NB automatic. You will also have to use one of our midpipes in this case.
- Match the EGR pipe to your engine. 1994-97 engines will need our custom pipe. 1999-00 and MSM engines can use the factory pipe. 2001-05 cars need a factory 1999-00. You can also delete the pipe, but you will need to plug the holes in the intake and exhaust manifolds with our EGR delete kit in that case.
Of course, we won't be able to give tech support on parts you're doing yourself. For example, you're on your own for engine management with this kit.