V8 Habus for sale
We've only ever built one Laguna Blue Habu, and it's looking for a new owner. At only $35,000, we expect this car to sell quickly.
You can see the build diary here: https://www.flyinmiata.com/V8/Newton.
1994 Laguna Blue A-package, black interior, original cloth seats, Miata R chin spoiler. Full “Habu” build by Flyin’ Miata in 2010, using all brand new parts.
The car is as-delivered from FM, except for Guerra Group PCM tune, new Miata-script floor mats and interior-mounted Halotron fire extinguisher.
- GM Performance Parts LS376/480 crate engine (LS3 with hotcam)
- GM “Corvette LS3” carbon-look engine covers
- Tremec T56 six-speed manual transmission
- Cadillac CTS limited slip differential – 3.46 ratio
- FM aluminum driveshaft
- Oil cooler, power steering cooler
- Air conditioning
- Custom FM crossflow radiator for LS3 applications
- Custom FM single outlet exhaust with catalytic converters (not California legal)
- V-Maxx coilover suspension
- FM swaybars
- 949 Racing 6UL 15x9 wheels, 225/45-15 Toyo R888 road racing tires
- Wilwood big brakes
- Hard Dog Double Diagonal roll bar with leather cover
- Interior is factory stock except includes Mazdaspeed shift knob, aftermarket stereo head unit, and oil temp/water temp gauges
- Black soft top with plastic window in excellent condition
- 178K miles on the body - 8K since conversion
- No maintenance problems since conversion except two loose ground wires that took two minutes each to fix
- More than $50,000 invested, asking $35,000.