Are you looking for time-tested FM hardware, but don't need a complete turbo system? You can specify your own kit here. It's great for people building on a budget.
Please note that, depending on the options you select, it may not be a complete kit and you will have to supply some extra parts to make it functional.
Naturally, everything is still top quality. The downpipe is CNC-bent stainless steel with a lifetime warranty. The optional hard lines should outlast the car. Our exclusive formed silicone turbo hoses give the best flow with no extra failure points and light weight.
The basic kit includes everything found in the FM II, minus the ECU, knock sensor, air temperature sensors, wideband, and the injectors. If you remove some of the below parts from the kit, they will not be included.
This kit comes with:
- turbo manifold with Inconel studs
- turbine outlet and stainless steel downpipe
This kit has the following options:
- genuine Garrett GT-series turbo (if selected)
- braided oil feed line for the turbo
- silicone water lines (if selected)
- high temperature rubber oil drain line (if selected)
- formed silicone intercooler hoses
- efficient front-mount intercooler
- K&N-style air filter
- silicone lower radiator hose
- Turbosmart bypass valve (if selected)
- Turbosmart blowoff valve (if selected)
- turbo heatshield (if selected)
- cold air box for intake (if selected)
- injectors (if selected)
- boost gauge (if selected)
- tools for drilling and tapping the oil pan (if selected)
- Turbosmart manual boost control (if selected)
- EGR pipe (if selected)
- timing wheel (if selected)
If you delete parts from this kit (such as the turbocharger), you will need to supply your own parts (such as a turbocharger).
A few notes:
Of course, we won't be able to give tech support on parts you're doing yourself. For example, you're on your own for engine management with this kit.