Order status and returns
Beginning a return
Products may be returned by the original purchaser up to 30 days after the order shipment date.
To arrange the return of products purchased from Flyin' Miata, use the big blue button above, and a refund button will be available if one is possible for that order. Please do not return a product without first obtaining an RMA or the return process will likely be delayed.
Method of refund
Refunds will be processed in the manner in which payment was received or you may request store credit in lieu of a refund. To utilize store credit, you must have an online account on the Flyin' Miata web store.
If the original payment method is no longer valid, a check will be issued from our bill processor, Bill.com, which may require up to two weeks before a physical check is received. You may also opt to have the funds transferred to your account electronically if you are signed up for a Bill.com account.
Unless a return is accepted due to manufacturer defect or a mistake on Flyin' Miata's part, shipping costs paid for the initial shipment will not be refunded. Any costs to return product(s) to FM (not due to defect or FM mistake) are the responsibility of the customer.
Any shipping costs Flyin' Miata paid for in the initial shipment - including actual shipping costs for orders shipped using "Free Ground Shipping" options - will be deducted from the total amount refunded.
- No restocking fees for orders shipped back to and received at FM within 14 days of RMA approval
- 5% restocking fee for orders shipped back to and received at FM between 15-21 days after RMA approval
- Returns will not be accepted if received after 21 days from RMA approval date and the RMA will be closed
The following products are not eligible for a refund or exchange:
- After 31 days from the shipped date or after 21 days from RMA approval date
- Installed/used (including electrical)
- Wheels that have had tires mounted - this includes wheels that have not been installed on a vehicle and wheel/tire packages that have not yet been shipped if you change your mind after the tires have been mounted
- If a returned product arrives in such a condition that it cannot be sold as new
- Marked "discontinued" and/or "close out"
- Purchased as "special order" (i.e., a part number with an "S" in front of the number such as "S14-161xx" or designated as "Special Order" in the description of the item)