The Miata has always had one of the best feeling shifters on the planet. But as they get older, some of the components start to wear and it slowly loses precision. You might not even notice, but it's not what it was. Luckily, it's easy to rebuild, and you can access everything from inside the car.
This kit includes all the pieces you need to make your shifter feel new again. All components are factory Miata parts. Please note, we are updating all our kits to include the newer Mazda small shift boot. The boot included with your kit may differ from what is in the photo above.
For 1994-96 transmissions.
- small shift boot (R501-17-47Z)
- lower shift bushing (0398-17-462A)
- upper shifter pivot ball bushing (R502-17-492)
- smooth wave washer (8599-17-482)
- tabbed wave washer (M505-17-482)
- lower shifter pivot ball bushing (M501-17-481)
- upper ball alignment bushing (M501-17-515)
- shifter shim x 2 (9996-33-330)