The Miata has always had one of the best feeling shifters on the planet. But as they get older, some of the components start to wear and it slowly loses precision. You might not even notice, but it's not what it was. Luckily, it's easy to rebuild, and you can access everything from inside the car.
This kit includes all the pieces you need to make your shifter feel new again. All components are factory Miata parts.
For 1990-93 transmissions. If you have a 1993, check the VIN - if it ends in 413071 or higher, you need the 1993-specific version.
- small shift boot (M514-17-480A)
- lower shift bushing (0398-17-462A)
- upper shifter pivot ball bushing (R502-17-492)
- smooth wave washer (8599-17-482)
- tabbed wave washer (M505-17-482)
- lower shifter pivot ball bushing (M501-17-481)
- upper ball alignment bushing (M501-17-515)
- shifter shim x 2 (9996-33-130)