Ordering, layaway and tracking information
Track a shipment
Want to order a catalog?
Want one of our gorgeous 40-page catalogs, suitable for
hours of dreaming and subtle hints? Sure, we'll send you one.
USA and Canada
Download the catalog
This is the latest edition. It is exactly the same as the printed version other than lower quality pictures. If
there are discrepancies between it and the website, the website is correct.
catalogs are published in Adobe Acrobat format. You will need the free reader
from Adobe if you don't have it.
Our online store is open 24 hours a day with a secure server for credit card transactions. If you prefer, we can call you to get the required information and to confirm your order. The store always has the latest products and prices, too!
If you prefer, you can also call 1-800-FLY-MX5S (1-800-359-6957) to order. We are open from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Mountain Time, Monday through Friday. If you have questions about our products or need help with an installation, please call 1-970-464-5600. The installation process isn't new to us!
Information security is critical to our business. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We store information gathered on secure computers located in a locked data center. The number of employees involved in the management of the data center that have physical access to these computers is limited. We use firewalls and other security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
We also require that any personally identifiable consumer information sent to us by you be encrypted using SSL encryption. To learn more about SSL, go to: http://webopedia.internet.com/TERM/S/SSL.html.
Shipping & Handling
UPS ground is used for domestic orders unless an expedited service is requested. We may substitute USPS Priority Mail for UPS Ground if it lowers your shipping costs without increasing the transit time. If you prefer that we not use Priority Mail for your shipment, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We use the UPS Daily Rates and the USPS Retail (aka Post Office Price) rates to determine shipping and insurance charges.
Orders having a retail value of $1000 or more (excluding shipping & handling charges) will be shipped via “signature required”. You or someone in your home/unit/apartment will have to sign for the package(s). If no one is able to sign for the package(s) at the time of delivery, the driver should leave a note letting you know the package(s) have arrived and that a signature is required for release. The driver should make three attempts to obtain a signature before the package(s) is/are returned to Flyin’ Miata.
A handling fee, based on the value of the item(s), will be charged on most orders. For domestic orders, the fee ranges between $2 - $15 and for international orders, the fee ranges between $5 - $30. We may charge higher handling fees for orders requiring additional packing time/paperwork (e.g., crate and pallet orders, bulky salvage items, etc.) Some products have flat-rate shipping charges (e.g., turbo kits, roll bars, etc) so handling fees are not added.
Our web store cannot properly calculate shipping for expedited orders, products that have dimensional weight, international orders, multiple box orders, drop ship orders, "kit" packages and APO/FPO addresses. If there is a difference of $10 or more between what the web store calculated and the order total, you will be contacted for approval to charge the difference to your credit card.
Shipping for international orders has to be calculated manually. We will email you shipping options after we download your order. We ship via UPS, US Post Office and InXpress. Carriers have restrictions based on weight, box size, destination and even product. If a carrier is not listed in the email we send, it is because it is not an available option.
Ship to Address
If you have not ordered from us previously and you wish to ship to an address other than your billing address, you will have to pay either by PayPal or bank wire transfer, Western Union wire or a U.S. Post Office money order (for US or Canadian orders only). This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card. We will not accept money orders from any other source.
International Credit Card Verification Process
International customers (other than Canada) purchasing from us for the first time have three payment options: PayPal, bank wire or Western Union. We are unable to verify billing addresses with international banks due to privacy laws so we are unfortunately, unable to accept credit cards from international first-time purchasers.
Do you dream of having a Flyin' Miata turbo kit or one of our suspension kits, but don't have the funds at present? Our lay-away plan enables you to purchase your dream product(s) over a period of time so you don't have to deplete your bank account all at once.
Any product over $1000 may be purchased using our lay-away plan. You have twelve (12) months to purchase the product(s) and you control your payments. You may make monthly payments or you may pay off the product(s) in fewer months. Another advantage of using our lay-away plan is retail prices are locked in at the time the order is placed. This means the total amount of the order won't change from the time you place the order to the time it's shipped unless you add more parts to the order. Because product is / products are being held for you, we reserve the right to sell a product from your order to another customer when a backorder situation arises, but the product sold would be replaced in your order as soon as more inventory is received.
The product(s) will be shipped after the final payment is received. If the product is / products are not paid for within twelve (12) months from the date of the first payment, the product(s) will be returned to inventory and a 5% administrative fee may be deducted from the payments you have made. The balance will be credited to your credit card. This is the only fee associated with our lay-away plan.
How do you order a product using our lay-away plan? Call our office to place an order and tell the sales representative you wish to purchase the product(s) using our lay-away plan. The rest is up to you!
Products are covered under their manufacturers' warranty. Ask us for the warranty on individual parts. Warranty does not cover labor, import or shipping expenses associated with a failed product, failure caused by incorrect installation or failure of related components.
- Personal checks must be cleared by our bank (approximately 10 business days) before the order will be shipped.
- Price changes may occur without notice.
- We reserve the right to ship products of equal or greater value.
- Shipping and installation prices are not included in our catalog; call or e-mail to obtain them.
- Sales tax will be added to orders that are received within Colorado.
- A service fee will be charged for orders cancelled by the customer if payment was collected prior to the cancellation request.
- The fee to pay for an order via bank wire transfer is $25; there is no fee to pay for an order via Western Union wire.
- The fee for NSF checks is $25.
- UPS charges a return shipping fee when a package cannot be delivered due to an incorrect address; that fee will be charged to the customer if the error was through no fault of Flyin' Miata. NOTE: The customer will be charged shipping both ways to re-deliver the package.
Return Policy & Restock fee
- For products returned up to 90 days of the shipped date: A 5% restock fee will be applied for products returned not due to our error provided the product is returned in re-sellable condition. No restock fee will be applied if the customer opts for store credit in lieu of a refund.
- For products returned after 90 days and up to six months of the shipped date: A 10% restock fee will be applied for products returned not due to our error provided the product is returned in re-sellable condition. No restock fee will be applied if the customer opts for store credit in lieu of a refund.
- If a product is not returned in re-sellable condition, no refund or exchange will be processed and the product will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- No refunds or exchanges will be processed for product sold after six months from the shipped date.
- No refunds or exchanges will be processed if the product was discontinued since the shipped date.
- Refunds will be processed in the manner in which payment was received (i.e., if payment was made by credit card, the refund will be issued by credit card; if payment was received by Paypal, the refund will be issued by Paypal, etc). If the original credit card is no longer valid, a company check will be issued. A refund will not be issued on a different credit card. Another refund option for the customer is to request store credit in lieu of a refund if that is a better option for the customer.
Flyin' Miata cannot accept returns of exhaust components that have been installed or are not in new condition.
Return Policy for Salvage & Discontinued Products
Salvage, Discontinued, "Deal of the Day" and electrical products may not be returned unless the product is returned due to Flyin’ Miata’s error (e.g., the wrong product was shipped, etc). In that case, shipping charges will be refunded and no restock fee will be charged or the customer may elect to exchange the part with no financial penalty.